Monday 12 October 2009

Welcome to the world of IMA Focus-2009

Dear Doctors...

As you are aware, IMA Focus is the official monthly news bulletin of IMA Karnataka State Branch. Now along with your hard copy, you can read the bulletin on line too.

In Karnataka, we have 130 functional branches of IMA. I feel all the branches should plan their year calender of activities and inform the same to State Branch. Please send reports of your branch activities month wise before 25th of every month, so that we can publish the same in respective month edition. The same will be published in this blog also.

Let us make use of this opportunity completely.

Regards,

Dr.N.Someswara

2 comments:

  1. sir can i send the monthly report by e mail which is easy to publish and also faster
    dr Kantharaju s
    Hon Secretary
    Ima sirsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respected Sir
    I visited Fracture and Orthopedic Clinic No. 57, 17 A Cross, 8th Main, Malleswaram, Bangalore- 560055 for taking treatment to my wife Visalakshi for Trigger thumb around 18.00 hours on 19-03-2016. The patient (Visalakshi) was registered as Reg. No. 228162. A Registration Fee of Rs.50/- was collected . The Doctor attended asked me to purchase Injection Tricort 10 mg- 1 No, 2cc Syringe -18 G Needle- 1No, - Surgical glows 7-1/2 and T Tramazac 2 nos. He had given an injection. Doctor told me to come back for review after one month. I never thought there is further fee to be paid. At 12.30 on 20-03-16 I got a message in Whats up from Tele No. 9686284639 as under “R U gays are doesn’t have manners yesterday. We find you were not made payment at Orthopedic clinic. We will give complaint to police if we not received money. Total dues amount is 2650/- Do call immediately, we have your Kerala address. I called back immediately. The man who attended the phone was threatening me. I do not know how for consultation and for giving an injection for which medicine and syringe was purchased and given, a fee of Rs. 2650/- can be charged.
    NB : When the call came at 12.30 PM when I got the call I was in a temple attending some pooja. I told him the same and that I will call after 30 minutes. But he became angry and was threatening me to face consequences.
    I request your good self to inquire as hospital authority who called me was using threatening words which resulted in losing the peace of mind of me and my wife when we were attending a pooja at temple.

    Ramanathan Karoth
    No. 16/ A, IInd Main, BK Nagar,
    Yeshvantpur
    Bangalore.560022
    Mob: 9746473631

    ReplyDelete